Meet the Doctor
Doctorate obtained from Southern California University of Health Sciences / Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1982.
Has Licenses/Authorization to practice the profession of Chiropractor in the States of California and Oregon, in the United States and in Portugal.
Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (an independent body that assesses the academic and clinical competence of newly licensed chiropractors in the US). Mandatory assessment to be able to practice in the US.
Doctor specializing in the treatment of Low Back Pain, Disc Herniation, Sciatica and Spinal Stenosis.
Dr. Bock has over 38 years of experience and has been privileged to have Dr. James Cox as his teacher. Therefore, he uses his therapy, Cox Flexion-Distraction Therapy, to aid patients with herniated discs in their recovery and to avoid surgery.
Specialist in the treatment of Shoulder Conditions, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Impingement Syndrome, Rotator Cuff injuries, Adhesive Capsulitis or “Frozen Shoulder”
His treatments allow for quick pain relief and a return to normal mobility.
Chiropractic Doctor of Olympic Teams
Clinical Director & Professor, at the Pasadena Chiropractic College, in the United States where he taught the techniques of chiropractic adjustments and treatments.
10 years of experience as Clinical Director, in a Multidisciplinary Clinic of Orthopedics, Osteopathy, and Chiropractic.
Ergonomic Consultant, from NIKE and INTEL
evaluation of job ergonomics, recommendations, and changes to prevent injuries.
Performance Enhancement with the Oregon Symphony
treatment so that musicians could play/perform at an elite level with less physical stress.
Dr. Bock utilizes a Global Approach to Treatment of your Shoulder. Bringing to bear many treatment disciplines to quickly resolve the problem and get you back to normal movement:
- Provides “Shoulder-Specific Movement” treatment, rated BEST TREATMENT by British Journal of Sports Medicine (2018)
- Olympic Doctor
- Skills of a Physio Therapist (ultrasound, laser, electrical stimulation, exercise, K-tape, etc)
- Ergonomic Specialist to correct your shoulder’s movements
- Skills of an Occupational Therapist to help your shoulder’s activities
- Doctor of Chiropractic to correct the improper movement of the shoulder blade and arm
- Sports Specialist to help you regain strength and mobility
- Medical Researcher and Inventor/ U.S. Patent of Physical Therapies
- Instructor of Shoulder Treatments to Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists
- Performance/Ergonomic Training for Symphony Musicians
- Ergonomic Consultant for 10 years to 1000’s of Nike and Intel employees
- Consultant to Major Insurance Companies to teach & design Shoulder Treatment protocols
- Institute of Experiential Studies, Certified in Massage Therapy, Alexander & Feldenkrais, Movement Therapy
- Athlete: University Baseball, American Football, Rock Climber, Ice Climber, Mountaineer, Martial Arts.